Kakatiya University UG II, IV & VI BHM & CT II, IV & V Semester and PDC I & II Year Fee Re-Notification - 2023

Rahul

Kakatiya University UG II, IV & VI BHM & CT II, IV & V Semester and PDC I & II Year Fee Re-Notification - 2023

Kakatiya University

Kakatiya University - KU It is hereby notified for information to all the eligible II, IV & VI Semester (Regular/Backlog) Candidates of B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Voc/ BA (L)/BCA and BHM & CT II, IV & V Semester & P.D.C (Pre- Degree Course) I & II Year courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of May - 2023 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading the Online Examination Application Forms (OEAF) at their respective colleges are as shown below:

Payment of FeeFor Colleges
Without late fee28-04-2023
With a late fee of Rs.50/-02-05-2023

FEE PARTICULARS : Check Examination Notification

Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The Candidates have to verify and confirm their eligibility as per the academic norms of their course before remittance of the examination fee for registration to the forth coming examinations to the Principal of the college concerned through online www.kakatiya.ac.in & www.kuonline.co.in.

2. Examination Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.

3. It may however be noted that appearance in the ensuing examinations by the candidates will be subject to scrutiny of their eligibility according to academic rules and promotion norms. In case of any deviation, such candidates shall have to forego the results thereof.

Download Official Notification Here

Note : Circular issued by Kakatiya University - KU on 26-04-2023

Attachments

• UG BA, BAL, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Voc, II, IV & VI BHM & CT II, IV & V Semester and PDC I ...pdf
    157.4 KB · Views: 37