JNTUH Enhancement of Grace marks for B.Tech R18 regulation upto 2023 pass out students

JNTUH Enhancement of Grace marks for B.Tech R18 regulation upto 2023 pass out students

jntuh

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) In the University Order (1) read above, the University has approved for adding grace marks of 0.50% of total marks as mentioned below for B.Tech. (R18 Regulations) 2018 regular, 2019 lateral entry admitted batch students and for the students admitted in previous regulations and completed fourth year in R18 regulations, without subject exemption, who are eligible to get degree in the academic year 2021-22 only:

DegreeTotal of maximum marks in all eight semestersGrace marks to be added (0.50% of maximum marks)Rounded marks (maximum)
B.Tech (R18) Regular admitted (For the A.Y 2021-22 outgoing students only)590029.5030
B.Tech (R18) Lateral entry admitted (For the A.Y 2021-22 outgoing students only)46002323

There are several representations received from the B.Tech R18 students (other than 2018 and 2019 admitted batch Regular & Lateral Entry students) and their parents for adding the grace marks similar to R18 2018 Regular and 2019 LES admitted batch students. In the present B.Tech R18 regulations there is no chance for subject exemption as it was available to B.Tech R15 and R16 Regulations.

In a meeting with the higher authorities of the University held on 13.12.2023, it is advised that to add grace marks up to 0.50% of total marks for any number of theory subjects for all R18 B.Tech 2021-22 & 2022-23 passed out students only as mentioned below:

DegreeTotal of maximum marks in all eight semestersGrace marks to be added (0.50% of maximum marks)Rounded marks (maximum)
B.Tech (R18) Regular students (For the A.Y 2021-22 & 2022-23 outgoing students only)590029.5030
B.Tech (R18) Lateral entry admitted students (For the A.Y 2021-22 & 2022-23 outgoing students only)46002323

As per the recommendations of the Committee meeting, the Vice-Chancellor is pleased to accord permission to the Director of Evaluation for adding the grace marks up to 0.50% for any number of theory subjects for all R18 B.Tech 2021-22 & 2022-23 passed out students only (i.e maximum of 30 grace marks for regular and 23 grace marks for lateral entry students) and those who were admitted in previous regulations and completed final year in R18 regulations without subject exemption, who are eligible to get degree, subject to ratification by the Academic Senate /Executive Council.

These orders shall come into force with immediate effect for the students of JNTUH University Colleges, JNTUH Affiliated and Affiliated Autonomous Colleges.

Download Official Notification Here

NOTE: Circular issued by JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) on 16-12-2023

Attachments

• JNTUH B.TECH_Grace_marks_30_R18_upto_2023_passout.pdf
    161.9 KB · Views: 2,820
If we applied for grace marks how many days it take to get the certificate pm and OD certificate and which is date is issued on the certificates on memos !! Is anything possible for applying PC in tatkal please rply @Rahul @Rahul

Hie anna nenu actually ga r16 first lo anna kani detain iyna first year lo Dani travutha r18 ki convert cheysru and epudu 2023 pass out kani naku r16 la oka subject undi first year dhi ha subject ki nenu grace apply cheychu ha anna koncham please cheypandi kindly please understand anna please reply to this message

Hie anna nenu actually ga r16 first lo anna kani detain iyna first year lo Dani travutha r18 ki convert cheysru and epudu 2023 pass out kani naku r16 la oka subject undi first year dhi ha subject ki nenu grace apply cheychu ha anna koncham please cheypandi kindly please understand anna please reply to this message..
As per my knowledge If you are readmitted from R16 to R18 then R18 rules are applicable for you. Yes you are eligible for grace marks. Once again verify the same from your college exam cell.

No you are not eligible. You require more than 30 grace marks. Try to clear 1 or 2 subjects or try to secure more marks in external exams, so that you can apply for grace marks.
Sir can't I pass atleast one subject? I will apply grace marks for eligible subject and I will try to clear remaining in upcoming exams.

If we applied for grace marks how many days it take to get the certificate pm and OD certificate and which is date is issued on the certificates on memos !! Is anything possible for applying PC in tatkal please rply @Rahul @Rahul
It might take 2 months to obtain the memos after you apply for grace marks in your college. Tatkal process is not applicable while applying for grace marks. Once you get the PC, CMM you can apply for OD in Pre/Post-Convocation, so that you can get the OD within a week of time.

Hello sir" iam the R16 student .But Re admitted R18 in 3rd year.. R18 subject s cleared 3rd year and 4th year..
But R16 2nd year m4 &stld.. is there ..
Marks External 15 & 19...
Now I am eligible for the grace Mark sir...

bro am lateral entry student I have internal 7 and external 16,,lateral will get only 23 grace marks,should I apply 23 marks to external I.e 23+16=39,,, or we can add 23 grace marks to overall internal 7 and external 16,,can you clarify bro

As per my knowledge If you are readmitted from R16 to R18 then R18 rules are applicable for you. Yes you are eligible for grace marks. Once again verify the same from your college exam cell.
Yes anna readmitted r16 to r18 anna first year subject apply cheychu kada anna adhi r16 dhi

Yes anna readmitted r16 to r18 anna first year subject apply cheychu kada anna adhi r16 dhi
Yes you can. verify once again it from your college exam cell staff. Check whether your name is in the list which is sent to colleges.

bro am lateral entry student I have internal 7 and external 16,,lateral will get only 23 grace marks,should I apply 23 marks to external I.e 23+16=39,,, or we can add 23 grace marks to overall internal 7 and external 16,,can you clarify bro
7+16+17=40 (Pass) They will add 17 grace marks for the external marks

Interna - 7
External - 16 (Marks Obtained) +17 (Grace marks)
------------------
Total = 40 (Pass)
------------------

Bro, I need 19 grace marks for passing but, i have applied for coming 4-1 supply exams Am i eligible for applying with grace marks now or not?

I have 3 backlogs in 4-1 semester and I'm going to write those 3 subjects in forthcoming exam which are going to start on Dec 27. Will I eligible for adding these Grace marks if I get less marks in the comming exams