JNTUH UG / PG Courses One Time Chance Special Supplementary Examinations Results - July 2026

JNTU-Hyderabad ( JNTUH ) BTECH / BPHARMACY / MBA / MCA / MTECH / MPHARM/ BTECHCCC- SPECIAL SUPPLEMENTARY (ONE TIME CHANCE) JUNE/JULY-2026 EXAMINATIONS RESULTS PUBLISHED

JNTUH%20(2).webp


JNTUH Instant Updates/Alerts - Android App | WhatsApp Channel | Telegram Channel | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | Support Us

JNTUH UG / PG Courses One Time Chance Special Supplementary Examinations Results - July 2026
Check Results Here

Note :
  • Results Published by JNTUH on 18-09-2026
  • Last Date to Apply for Recounting / Revaluation : 30-09-2026
  • As per prevailing practice since 2012, if difference of marks after revaluation and first valuation is more than or equal to 15% of maximum external marks then revaluation marks will be retained. If the change is less than 15% or marks secured in revaluation is less than first valuation marks, the first valuation marks shall be retained.
  • Enter "Hall Ticket Number" in Capital Letters only.
  • P indicates PASS
  • F indicates FAIL
  • -1 in External Marks indicates ABSENT
  • -2 in External Marks indicates WITHHELD

JNTUH Procedure to apply for Recounting

JNTUH Procedure To Apply For Revaluation

How to check your results :
1. Follow the links provided under each examination.
2. Enter your "Hall Ticket Number".
3. Enter "Enter Date of Birth" [YYYY/MM/DD]
4. Enter "Captcha code"
5. Hit "Submit" button to view your result.

JNTUH SGPA Calculating Formula
JNTUH%2BSGPA%2BFormula%2Buniversityupdates.in.png

% of Marks Secured in a
Subject/Course (Class Intervals)
Letter Grade
(UGC Guide Lines)
Grade Points(G)
Greater than or equal to 90 %O (Outstanding)10
80 and Less than 90 %A+ (Excellent)9
70 and Less than 80 %A (Very Good)8
60 and Less than 70 %B+ (Good)7
50 and Less than 60 %B (Average)6
40 and Less than 50 %C (Pass)5
Below 40 %F (Fail)0
AbsentAb0
 
Sir i have total 3 supplies now can i leave 2 in exemption and get grace marks in another?

1-2 cp (3 credits)
2-1 oops (3 credits)
I want to leave in exemption

And 4-1 sppm i got 17 marks
can i apply for grace marks and get my degree ?
If yes then how should i apply for exemption?
 
Bro I am eligible for Grace marks by the results i passed one subject from 3 subjects
2 subject
Beee (2-2) = ext - 18 , internal 12
Fm (2-1) = ext -19 , internal 16
There marks are from 2022 results
Should wait till the college management call me or should I go to college
 
Bro I am eligible for Grace marks by the results i passed one subject from 3 subjects
2 subject
Beee (2-2) = ext - 18 , internal 12
Fm (2-1) = ext -19 , internal 16
There marks are from 2022 results
Should wait till the college management call me or should I go to college
R18 2022 passed out
 
Sir i have total 3 supplies now can i leave 2 in exemption and get grace marks in another?

1-2 cp (3 credits)
2-1 oops (3 credits)
I want to leave in exemption

And 4-1 sppm i got 17 marks
can i apply for grace marks and get my degree ?
If yes then how should i apply for exemption?

I’m from r16 cse and cp and oops both are professional electives for me
Can you mention your internal and external marks in SPPM.
 
10
Bro I am eligible for Grace marks by the results i passed one subject from 3 subjects
2 subject
Beee (2-2) = ext - 18 , internal 12
Fm (2-1) = ext -19 , internal 16
There marks are from 2022 results
Should wait till the college management call me or should I go to college
R18 2022 passed out
Yes you can apply for grace marks.
 
Sir i have total 3 supplies now can i leave 2 in exemption and get grace marks in another?

1-2 cp (3 credits)
2-1 oops (3 credits)
I want to leave in exemption

And 4-1 sppm i got 17 marks
can i apply for grace marks and get my degree ?
If yes then how should i apply for exemption?
Sir can you please let me know?
 
In sppm internal 21 and external 17
As per my knowledge yes you are eligible for grace marks and subject exemption rules [9 grace marks & 2 subjects exemption max of 6 credits for R16 regulation]. Once find it out the same from your exam cell staff and proceed further to apply for memos.
 
Sir, Can I apply for Grace marks ?
- I currently have one backlog in the B.Tech. 4-2 subject under the R18 Regulation.
My marks in that subject are as follows:
- Internal : 16 marks
- External : 14 marks

- I originally joined the B.Tech under the R16 Regulation in 2017 as a regular student.

- I was subsequently detained and re-admitted to the third year under the R18 Regulation in 2020.

- I completed my B.Tech. programme under the R18 Regulation in 2022.
 
Sir i wanna apply for grace marks in 4-1 internal 21 and external one time supply i was absent. So how should i enter my external marks? It says to submit recent marks secured but i got -1. But before this when i wrote supply i secured 10 and 17 one time which one can i enter?
 
Back
Top