SVU : B.Ed I semester Examinations Fee Notification & Time Table - December 2018

Guru

With reference to the letter under reference first cited, I am, by direction, to inform you that the Vice-Chancellor is pleased to permit to conduct the B.Ed.,1st Semester (Rev. New Reg.) (Regular/Supple) Degree Examinations between 10.00 AM to 1-00 PM and 1st Semester is from 18-12-2018 to 29-12-2018 through Online System as per the existing procedure.

The University has introduced Online Application Registration system with uploading the candidate name and father name as per the Lower Degree, Photo and Scanned signature of the Candidate of College concerned with full details through the following website to submit one set of the filled-in application along with prescribed Fee challan and the Attendance particulars, together with signature of the Principal concerned. Further it is also informed to submit the return of matriculations and a Photostat copy of affiliation order along with the application.

EXAMINATION FEE PARTICULARS :
  • Whole Examination Fee : Rs. 1200/-
  • Each Paper (Including Marks Statement) : Rs. 470/-
  • Two Papers (Including Marks Statement) : Rs. 670/-
  • Three and above papers (Whole Exam Fee) : Rs. 1200/-

• Online Application Registration from : 22-11-2018
  • Last Date for Online Registration without fine : 03-12-2018
  • Last date for submission of the download applications at SVU Office : 04-12-2018
  • Date of Download of Hall Tickets : 14-12-2018
  • Date of Commencement of University Examinations : 18-12-2018

B.Ed I semester Examinations Fee Notification & Time Table - December 2018
http://www.forum.universityupdates.in/attachments/b-ed-notifcation-and-time-table-pdf.5257/

Note : Examination Applications will not be entertained after 03-12-2018 under any circumstances.

Attachments

• B.Ed Notifcation and Time Table.pdf
    207.8 KB · Views: 36