OU : Oriental Languages Regular and Backlog Examinations Notification - April 2019

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the Osmania Language Certificate Course (2018-2019) batch & Osmania Entrance Backlog Candiates, Pre-Degree-Course I & II Yr , B.A.(Languages) I, II & III year & M.A.(Languages) I & II Year Regular & Backlog Candidates including Centre for Distance Education (CDE) courses i.e., B.A.(Languages)-I, II & III Year (3 YDC) Examinations to be scheduled during the month of April 2019. The detailed Time-Table and Examination Centers will be notified later.

For Students : Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
  • Without late fee : 01-02-2019
  • With late fee of Rs. 200/- : 08-02-2019

EXAMINATION FEE PARTICULARS (INCLUDING MEMO OF MARKS):
1. Osmania Language Certificate Course :
  • For all Papers (Freshers) Rs.980/- + 50/- For Memo
  • For All Papers (Backlog Students) Rs.980/- + 50/-For Memo
  • For One or Two Papers Rs.720/- + 50/- For Memo

2. Pre-Degree-Course :
  • For All Papers I / II Year Rs.980/- +50/- For Memo
  • For One Or Two Papers Rs.720/- +50/- For Memo

3. B.A.[Languages] :
  • For All Papers I / II / III Year Rs.800/- + 50/- For Memo
  • For One Or Two Papers Rs.560/- + 50/- For Memo
  • IMPROVEMENT PER PAPER Rs.300 /- + 50/- For Memo

4. M.A.[Languages} :
  • For All Papers I / II Year Rs.800/- + 50/- For Memo
  • For One Or Two PAPERS Rs.560/- +50/- For Memo
  • IMPROVEMENT PER PAPER .….. Rs.300/- + 50/- For Memo

NOTE:
1. Fresh Candidates who are appearing for Examination, i.e., B.A.(Languages) - First year of Rs.200/- and M.A.(Languages) Previous of Rs.300/- should pay “EXAMINATION PROCESSING FEE” in addition to the Examination fee (one time fee to paid in the Ist year only).

2. The Candidates who are appearing for Osmania Language Certificate Course, PDC-II year, B.A.(Languages)-III Year and M.A.(Languages)-Final Year Examination should pay Rs.60=00 extra along with the Exam fee for Provisional Certificate.

3. Candidates from other Board /Universities should enclose their Original Migration Certificate together with a fee of Rs.125/- in addition to the Examination Fee.

4. Candidates who have applied for Revaluation also have to pay the Examination fee as per the above schedule without waiting for the results of Revaluation as the case may be.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• OU Oriental Languages Examinations April 2019.pdf
    289 KB · Views: 15