OU : D.P.Ed and B.P.Ed I, III Semesters Examinations Notification - December 2018

Rahul

It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the D.P.Ed. (Diploma in Physical Education) and B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) I & III-Semesters (Regular) of the Academic Year 2018-2019 candidates of this university will be conducted in the month of December, 2018. The detailed Time-Table and examination centre will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the office of the Principal of the concerned college is shown below:

To Students : Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
  • Last dates : 16-11-2018

DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE :-
  • B.P.Ed. III Semester Regular B.P.Ed. fees is Rs. 1400/- + Rs.60/- (Memo charges) Total fee is Rs.1460/-
  • D.P.Ed. III Semester Regular D.P.Ed. fees is Rs .1245/- + Rs.60/- (Memo charges Total fee is Rs.1305/-
  • B.P.Ed. I Semester Regular B.P.Ed. fees is Rs .1400/- + Rs .60/- (Memo charges) + Rs.300/- (Processing Fees) Total fee is Rs.1760/-
  • D.P.Ed. I Semester Regular D.P.Ed. fees is Rs .1245/- + Rs .60/- (Memo charges) + Rs.300/- (Processing Fees) Total fee is Rs.1605/-

Note :
1. There is no backlog examination during the odd semester examinations.

2. Fresh candidates appearing for I-Semester shall enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying Degree Certificates (i.e. Memorandam of Marks, Provisional & Convocation certificates), duly attested by The Principal of College concerned. Other than Osmania University candidates should enclose their Original Migration Certificate along with a fee of Rs.250/- in addition to the examination fee.

3. The candidates appearing for III Semester Examinations are advised to enclose the xerox copies of Previous Semester Memo of Marks.

Download Official Notification Here

Attachments

• ou dped bped dec 2018.pdf
    270.2 KB · Views: 4