MGU : PG & MBA (IPC,IMBA) I,III,V,VII,IX Semester Examination Fee Notification - Nov/Dec 2016

Rahul

It is hereby informed that all the students of 5 yr. Integrated M.B.A/M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry I,III,V,VII&IX Semester Regular examinations are scheduled to held in the month of November/December, 2016. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.

The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms at the concerned Principal’s office is given below:
  • Last date for payment of examination fee Without late fee and submission of Examination forms at the respective Colleges : 19.11.2016 (Saturday)
  • Last date for payment of examination fee With a late fee of Rs. 200/- and submission of Examination application forms at the respective Colleges : 22.11.2016 (Tuesday)
DETAILS OF EXAMINATION FEE:-
(A) (i) M.Sc. 5 Year Integrated Pharmaceutical Chemistry : Rs. 740/-
(B) (i) 5 Year Integrated M.B.A. : Rs. 800/-

Note:
1. In addition to the above Examination Fee, each candidate appearing I-Semester Examination for the First Time is required to pay Rs. 200/- Examination processing fee (once in a course time)

2. Fresh candidates appearing for I-Semester shall enclose Xerox copies of their Certificate and marks memo of the qualifying examinations duly attested by the Principal of College concerned. (Provisional Certificate of qualifying examinations).

Download Official Notification Here

Last edited by a moderator: