MGU : MBA / IPC Examinations Recounting Fee Notification - November 2018

Guru

The students of
  1. MBA (TTM) I,III,IV- Semesters( Regular/Backlog) ,
  2. MBA (General ) I,III,IV – Semesters (Regular /Backlog ),
  3. IPC VII & IX –Semesters (Regular /Backlog), who desire to apply for recounting for the examinations held during July-2018 have to apply on before 28.11.2018.

IPC/IMBA I,II, III, IV,V Semesters (Regular/Backlog) students who desire to apply to revaluation for the examinations held during July, 2018 have to apply on or before 28.11.2018.

The Principals are requested to prepare Online EAF for submitting recounting applications through college login ID by choosing prepare EAF for Recounting (PG Courses) and for remit the total fee to be paid for all students through single challan only.

Recounting/revaluation fee for each Subject is Rs. 200/-.

The Principals are requested to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement in the PG Section of office of COE on or before 29.11.2018.

PHOTOCOPY:
The candidates will be provided photocopy of his/her theory answer script on payment. The request for photocopy of answer script should be submitted by the candidate in person at the Examination Branch, Mahatma Gandhi University on payment of Rs. 1000/- per paper. Last date for application is 29.11.2018.

Download Official Notification Here