JNTUH : Info Regarding Promotion Rules From I Yr to II Yr For B.Tech / B.Pharm (R15) I Year Students

Rahul

A student will not be promoted from I Year to II Year unless he fulfills the academic requirement of 28 credits out of 56 credits of I Year from all the examinations and secures prescribed minimum attendance in I Year.

** Share the info with your friends & classmates **

Last edited:
Is the supply exam on October prompt the student to second year
" is it calculated in credit or not ???"

A student will not be promoted from I Year to II Year unless he fulfills the academic requirement of 28 credits out of 56 credits of I Year from all the examinations and secures prescribed minimum attendance in I Year.

** Share the info with your friends & classmates **
It will be applicable after first supplementary exams or from now?

Will come to know once the official notification is issued by JNTUH about promotion rules.

Its applicable only for R15 students who got admitted from 2015 onwards.
Yes fine, my brother got admitted in 2015 so

May be JNTUH will revise the promotion rules based on the no.of requests it will get from the students & colleges. Will inform you once the official notification is issued on Promotion rules. Stay tuned with us by using Android & IOS app's.

I got 26credits I did not expected this if their is a advance supply then with supply exams we can write 2-1sem or not because their is some thousands of members that they have go below 28credits

JNTUH had informed colleges to give wide publicity regarding the academic regulations of R15. We had even posted this info way before commencement of 1st Year End Examinations. Lets hope JNTUH might issue a revised notification giving concessions. Stay tuned with us for further updates. Subscribe for Android & IOS app's to get instant updates.

If JNTUH gets more no.of requests from students & colleges they would change it.

No update till now. We will inform you through University Updates app's, Facebook, G-plus.

TMPDOODLE1470398091840.jpg