JNTUH How to Send Online Transcripts/Electronic Transcripts to other universities

Rahul

JNTUH How to Send Online Transcripts/Electronic Transcripts to other universities - The Service for providing the Electronic Transcripts has been available for the benefit of students. The soft copy (Scanned copy) of the Electronic Transcripts will be sent to the respective Universities within the short duration form JNTUH University Hyderabad. The Electronic Transcript copies will be E-Mailed through the following official E-mail ID ( verifications.registrar@jntuh.ac.in ) to the respective Universities as per the request of the students.

Apply at https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html

Note : If JNTUH doesn't respond to emails or phone calls, visit directly with a set of transcripts, letter to registrar, and email proof from abroad university to new administrative building (near canteen) at counter 1 then ask for service for sending transcripts electronically to abroad, they will ask you to pay Rs. 1500 challan for this service. This is what we can do for sending official transcripts to abroad universities. In my experience, this is the only way we can do, and it is completely waste of time sending emails to JNTUH. Also, FYI they will take 7-14 working days for this service. If you know any other method, share it with us please.

JNTUH : Procedure to apply online for Transcripts (CMM/PC/Memos) / Migration / Medium certificates

JNTUH Various Procedures to Obtain Marks Memos For All Courses

Last edited:
@Rahul jntuh issued notification regarding 3 subjects exemption u can add upto 15 marks to pass, actually I have a 1 backlog, if I get this subject I'll get degree, I have also offer in Wipro, I need degree for background verification in Wipro.
My marks, internal-21, external-10, if I add 15 Grace marks I'll get 25 only, is there any chance to apply for Grace marks, because I'm having only 1 subject to get degree with difference of 1 mark.
Rahul, please let me know the solution for this

Is there any chance to increase grace marks from 10 to 15 for the b pharmacy student
No such changes are made. we will inform you if notification is published by JNTUH.

@Rahul tell me the exam pattern for Upcoming btech R18 1-1, 1-2 exams
Non-Covid Pattern for all examinations from now on.

JNTUH How to Send Online Transcripts/Electronic Transcripts to other universities - The Service for providing the Electronic Transcripts has been available for the benefit of students. The soft copy (Scanned copy) of the Electronic Transcripts will be sent to the respective Universities within the short duration form JNTUH University Hyderabad. The Electronic Transcript copies will be E-Mailed through the following official E-mail ID ( verifications.registrar@jntuh.ac.in ) to the respective Universities as per the request of the students.

Apply at https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html

JNTUH : Procedure to apply online for Transcripts (CMM/PC/Memos) / Migration / Medium certificates

JNTUH Various Procedures to Obtain Marks Memos For All Courses
Hi Rahul, I have logged in @ https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/home.html, but couldn't find the option to select electronic transcripts to send other universities. Can you elaborate the procedure please? Thanks

Sir. kindly please give an update how to send the official transcripts to the universities as the option you mentioned is not available on website after logging in. The mail id Support.oss@jntuh.ac.in is not replying to any of my mail and the helpline numbers provided are all dead/switched off. So Irresposive you are depicting.

Sir. kindly please give an update how to send the official transcripts to the universities as the option you mentioned is not available on website after logging in. The mail id Support.oss@jntuh.ac.in is not replying to any of my mail and the helpline numbers provided are all dead/switched off. So Irresposive you are depicting.
JNTU H doesn't respond to emails or phone calls, visit directly with a set of transcripts, letter to registrar, and email proof from abroad university to new administrative building (near canteen) at counter 1 then ask for service for sending transcripts electronically to abroad, they will ask you to pay Rs. 1500 challan for this service. This is what we can do for sending official transcripts to abroad universities. In my experience, this is the only way we can do, and it is completely waste of time sending emails to JNTUH. Also, FYI they will take 7-14 working days for this service. If you know any other method, share it with us please.