JNTUH Exemption of 2 subjects Rule(Max 8 Credits) For B.Tech (R09) Lateral Entry For Award of Degree

Boss

Certain representations have been requesting the university to allow waiver of up to eight (8) credits for B.Tech R09 batch students of JNTUH. They further stated that even B.Tech R07 batch was allowed waiver of up to eight (8) credits, they were able to finish their degrees in time and pursue their respective careers.

The matter was placed in the tenth standing committee of the Academic Senate & the committee resolved to approve the exemption up to two subject for maximum of 8 credits to obtain Degree for B.Tech R09 students i.e to secure minimum 192 credits out of 200 credits.

Based on the recommendations of the standing committee of the Academic Senate, the University was given exemption of up to two subject for maximum of 8 credits to obtain Degree for B.Tech R09 students i.e to secure minimum 192 credits out of 200 credits, subjects to pass of compulsory subjects for regular students, read (2) above

In the above circumstance, the Vice-Chancellor is pleased to approve the exemption up to two subjects maximum of eight credits to obtain Degree for B.Tech R09 Lateral Entry batch students also i.e to secure minimum 142 credits out of 150 credits, subjects to pass of compulsory subjects are listed below.

Accordingly, the Standing Committee of the Academic Senate resolved that the existing academic regulation be modified as
"A Lateral Entry scheme student will be declared eligible for the award of the B.Tech Degree if he fulfills the following academic regulations.
(i) Pursued a course of study for not less than three academic years and not more than six academic years.
(ii) Registered for 150 credits and secured 142 credits with compulsory subjects as listed below:"
  1. All the practical subjects
  2. Industry oriented mini-project
  3. Comprehensive Viva-Voce
  4. Seminar
  5. Project work.
iii) After six academic years of course of study, the candidate is permitted to write the examinations for two years.

These orders are issued subject to ratification of Executive Council of JNTUH.

Download Official Notification Here

Hi sir ..iam.lateral entry student i had cleared all the subjects from 2-4 years..but iam failed in ACS in 4-2 sem 2016..i want get my degree..what should i do..to get the degree please tell me...the internal marks for that subject is zero..plz
.rply..srikanth rk

Apply for exemption & get the degree.

Sir I'm Ro9 batch 2013-2016 latery entry student I have failed in signals and systems & mathematics lll can I apply for exemption to get degree sir please reply me

sir my original pc and cmm are spoiled by water and i have the spoiled ones with me.How to get again original pc and cmm. please help me

hello sir, i have failed in engineering drawing and machine drawing, can i leave those subjects under r09 regulations jntuh

Last edited: