1. University Updates Mobile App's - To Get Instant Updates/Alerts : Android App & IOS App

JNTUH : Clarification on conduct of examinations for B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1st Year R15 regulations

Discussion in 'Notifications' started by Boss, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Boss

Boss Well-Known Member

It is informed that the students who have been detained in 1st Year of R15 Regulations due to lack of credits, have to write the examinations of the failed subjects in the same regulations as and when conducted.

The transitory regulations will be uploaded shortly.

Download Official Notification Here

2. venkateshbhurgoju

venkateshbhurgoju New Member

When will you declared the 3-2 n 2-2 supply results of jntu hyd

3. Updates4u

Updates4u Well-Known Member

Evaluation is in progress. Will let you know once its completed.

4. Sohail

Sohail New Member

Sir wt about the R15 students 8000 students are suffering from a only a 2 credits please help us sir because of 2 credits we don't spoil us life just think u also single minute only for 2 credits we don't want to waste 1 year please my humbly request is to u sir please help us who got a 26 credits students

Good afternoon sir wts hpn please help us sir who got 26 credits in R15 batch because of 2 credits we don't want to waste 1 year this is a my humbly request is to u sir we don't want spoil us life because of 2 credits just think u also one time sir please help us sir in R15 Regulations only jntu telangana hyderabad only is there this rule in other jntu unvirsity not there this rule in btech 1 year that's why I m requesting to u sir who got 26 credits 8000 students are suffering from a only a 2 credits please kindly my request is to u sir

Sir good afternoon I m a student of R15 batch sir 8000 students are suffering from a only for a 26 credits wts about them they are suffering from a only 2 credits please kindly my request is to u sir please help us sir who got a 26 credits students please myhumbly request is to u sir

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016