JNTU-HYD : Info For B.Tech 2017 Pass outs Regarding Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rules

You can fill the undertaking & apply for exemption at JNTUH or at your respective college. There wont be any problem.

Note : You can leave only 2 subjects [i.e., Max of 8 credits].
Will jntu issue marks memo of supply exam by indicating absent if i will not write the examination(if absent and applied for exemption after the supply exam) as i have already registered for advanced supply

Will jntu issue marks memo of supply exam by indicating absent if i will not write the examination(if absent and applied for exemption after the supply exam) as i have already registered for advanced supply
No idea about it.

Sir, I am from ece Nd I couldn't clr satellite comm wch is a non cse subject..I got placed in techm.So, if I exempt will it effect my joining?Will d exempted sub b considered as active backlog by d companies?
Depends on company policies.

Sir if we get total 40 in one subject by adding internal and external can we leave that subject plzz reply to it nd want to know when 2-1,4-1 supply exams will be held....

Hello sir i hve done exemption on one subject ie- m1 and i hve written that exam. .so the result will b shown or not ?

Can you clearly mention for what all your applied for ?

1. Only Exemption ?
2. Exemption & Grace marks ?

Sir I got a backlog in 3-2 1 subject ,4-1 2subject I got the results on july.when is the next exam to clear this subject in August r September pls tell me.thank u

This time may be 3-2 to be conducted after 3-1 regular exams during Nov/Dec 2017. Will alert you if yet any notifications is issued for the same.

Sir i got 12 in internal & 26 in external can i apply for grace.r13 batch.

Please someone tell coming November b tech(jntuh) exams are of odd semester or even semester?? I'm confused. I'm 2016 batch student waiting for supply exams. Please reply someone

Hello sir ,
I have M1 In my 1st year and
PS and EDC and BEE in my second year
Now in M1 ive got 16 in internal and 16 in external do i get passed by adding grace marks to it
And for PS ive got 10 in internal and 20 in external
For EDC 13 in internal and 0 in external
For BEE 14 in internal and 0 in external
Now my doubt was how can i make this three subjets out of my degree ?
Can i use both grace and exemption rule for my degree ?
Can those subjects are allowed to remove under exemption rule (CSE STREEM ) ?
Now iam writing 4-1 Regular can i apply for that both ( if it will be accepted with subjects respective ) after 4-1 External Regular Examinations I.e i will be getting out in 2018 May , can i apply it in JAN 2018 ?
Kindly set which can be removed under exemption rule and under grace rule ?
Sorry for long question, but i got thugup with all theese backlogs well i got to go UK for my MS , Hope this web application help me
Thanks Regards
Harsha Reddy

You can apply for any rule or you will be eligible for any rule (exemption / grace marks) only after you get your 4-2 Semester results. Kindly post your question again later on after you give your 4-2 exams because by the time you might be passed in those backlog subject.